Pivot CPAs’ Managing Partner Peter Reynolds announced the promotions of several key employees. Pivot CPAs, formerly known as The Griggs Group until a rebrand in December, is one of the largest independently owned and operated CPA firms in Jacksonville. Said Reynolds, “Our company is built not simply on people who are good at their jobs, but perhaps more importantly on those who take leadership roles within the community, the company and with their clients. We would like to formally recognize and congratulate the following team members on their advances:”
- Sheryl Tschimpke has been promoted to Principal, Assurance. Sheryl is a licensed Certified Public Accountant with over fifteen years of public accounting experience and over two years of accounting experience in private industry. Sheryl has significant experience in providing attestation, accounting and consulting services to both private and public companies. Sheryl served in the United States Army.
- Pamela Bomba has been promoted to Principal, Tax. She has a strong background in all areas of taxation, and Pamela primarily specializes in consulting and compliance for large, multi-state corporations, partnerships, and their owners. She has extensive experience with different tax sectors including local, state and federal taxation and financial accounting.
- Darrell Clarkson has been promoted to Senior Tax Manager. Darrell has worked extensively with small- to medium-sized businesses and he believes in proactive tax planning. Darrell is focused on delivering personalized service and attention to his clients. Throughout the year, he keeps individuals and business clients informed about tax law changes, opportunities and potential tax liabilities.
- Dustin Saunders has been promoted to Tax Manager
- Eric Marousek has been promoted to Tax Senior Associate
- Bill Peavey has been promoted to Manager, Accounting Services
About Pivot CPAs
Pivot CPAs of Ponte Vedra Beach, FL is one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in the Jacksonville market, serving northeast Florida and Gainesville. Shared among all of its staff is the belief that a client’s satisfaction with a service provider will be dictated by the individuals personally serving them. Pivot CPAs, formerly The GriggsGroup, sets high professional standards, understanding that chemistry and trust are key ingredients for a successful long term relationship. For information, please call 904.280.2053 or visit www.pivotcpas.com.