The JAX Chamber announced its 2017 Small Business Leader of the Year winners. The winners are:
- Melody Shacter, TerraWise Homes, Arlington Council
- Calvin Bryant, C7 Creative, Beaches Division
- Denon Perry, Town Planner Calendar, Entrepreneurial Growth Division
- Liz Pierce, MomentStrong, Health Council
- Kevin Johnson, Secure Ideas, Jacksonville IT Council
- Randall Smith, SBS Promotional Solutions, Mandarin Council
- Sue Matricia, Amelia Urgent Care, LLC, North Council
- Jillian Hubbard, Advanced Furniture Solutions, Professional Women’s Council
- Sarah Marie Johnston, Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails, South Council
- Laura Brown, Avondale Wealth Advisors, West Council
The 10 Northeast Florida business leaders were selected for the honor by the Chamber Councils, the Beaches Division and the Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
“These business leaders represent the thriving small business community we have in Northeast Florida,” said John Bryan, director of the JAX Chamber Councils. “They are an example of excellence in business and are outstanding representatives of the Chamber.”
One of the 10 business leaders will be named the overall 2017 Small Business Leader of the Year in February at the annual JAX Chamber SBLY Breakfast at the Schultz Center.
Photo credit: Renee Parenteau Photography
About JAX Chamber
The JAX Chamber is the business membership organization dedicated to driving quality economic growth in Northeast Florida to make this region the best place to live, work and play. Membership provides the opportunity to connect with and buy from other Chamber members. The connections result in business growth and a more prosperous economy.