Its a little known secret that there are a few select properties near Ponte Vedra and Nocatee where you can keep your horse in the stables behind your home. One such property has just come available. Represented by Kristin Doakes, this beautiful equestrian pool home in gated community on premium land. Your family and horses can move right into this 4 bed/4 bath home and enjoy the quiet community with equestrian trail. The home features high ceilings in entry, formal dining, office, downstairs master and large kitchen with breakfast area opening up to the living room with marble fireplace. The master suite has two walk in closets, jetted tub and separate shower. All rooms view the screen enclosed pool and extended covered lanai. Family friendly floor plan offers upstairs loft and three more large bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Beyond the fenced yard, you’ll find four white fenced pastures, a lighted riding arena with viewing stands and a must-see 5-stall barn and separate mare barn.
Here are some additional features to note about the property as you tour:
- The home’s floor plan is so practical with a separate office downstairs, so you don’t have to convert a bedroom
- The roof was just replaced two weeks before the home was listed and has a transferrable warranty
- The home has a soft water filter
- For your dogs, there is a doggy door from the laundry room that leads outside into a separate fenced area (the dog run), away from the horse pastures
- The pastures are separately irrigated with their own well pump
- Note the lighted round pen and viewing stands
- Each horse has his/her own paddock leading outside in the Morton barn – this barn is luxury for your horses!
- The barn is set up with A/C in the work area, washer and dryer hookups, and a separate tack area
- The current owner had award winning horses that she showed and bred. The property and pastures is well thought out for horse owners
More information at: www..kristindoakes.com