Each issue of Advantage features an “Impact Player” from the United Way of Northeast Florida, as a means to highlight the contributions that local volunteers make to our community. Brumos Automotive supports the United Way with volunteer time and donations.
Brumos Automotive has been involved with United Way of Northeast Florida for six years.
2) HOW HAVE EMPLOYEES HELPED?
The company has run employee-giving campaigns since 2010. It has also run a successful corporate matching campaign for new companies, the Brumos 500, along with the United Way.
3) WHAT PROGRAM(S) ARE EMPLOYEES MOST INVOLVED IN?
Brumos follows United Way’s philosophy for involvement in the community as donors, advocates and volunteers, encouraging team members to be involved in the way that suits them best.
4) WHAT IMPACT HAS SUPPORTING THE UNITED WAY HAD ON YOUR EMPLOYEES?
Supporting the United Way and seeing the benefits on the community gives Brumos team members the satisfaction of knowing that they are making an impact in a positive way.
5) HOW DO YOU MEASURE OR DEFINE YOUR COMPANY’S IMPACT ON THE COMMUNITY THROUGH UNITED WAY?
The positive reputation of Brumos Automotive in the Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia area stems from its passion to give back to its communities as a thank you for supporting its businesses.
6) HOW DOES UNITED WAY’S WORK MAKE OUR COMMUNITY MORE ATTRACTIVE TO BUSINESSES AND THEIR EMPLOYEES?
The United Way provides an avenue through their local agencies and programs to connect enthusiastic individuals and businesses with the projects and initiatives that need immediate support.
7) WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO OTHER COMPANIES INTERESTED IN ENGAGING WITH THE UNITED WAY?
Results are well documented and reported to all involved parties. The great network supported by the United Way offers confidence to Brumos team members that their efforts through donations, volunteering or as advocates will be put to good use.