The JAX Chamber announced its 2015 Small Business Leader of the Year winners. The winners are:
· Rebecca Walden, First Coast Signs, Arlington Council
· Denise Wallace, BCM Services, Inc., Beaches Division
· Shai Tzabari, Olive My Pickle, Downtown Council
· Dan Miller, GloDea, Entrepreneurial Growth Division
· Tammy Hostetler, Awakening Spirit Massage, Health Council
· Joe Joseph, Global Infonet, Jacksonville IT Council
· Jeane Sumner, Chasing Type, Mandarin Council
· Dallas Hempstead, Northwestern Mutual, North Council
· Marie Hope, Vision in Business, Professional Women’s Council
· Nico Hogeveen, GolfTEC, South Council
· Julie Dion, Dion Marketing Company, Transportation & Logistics Council
· Andy Bailes, Northeast Florida Janitorial & Maintenance Services Inc., West Council
The 12 Northeast Florida business leaders were selected for the honor by the Chamber Councils, the Beaches Division and the Entrepreneurial Growth Division.
“We congratulate the 2015 Small Business Leader of the Year winners,” said John Bryan, director of the JAX Chamber Beaches Division and Chamber Councils. “Individually and collectively, they have achieved great success in their respective fields, and they are outstanding representatives of the Chamber’s membership.”
One of the 12 business leaders will be named the overall 2015 Small Business Leader of the Year. The winner will be announced at the JAX Chamber SBLY Breakfast January 29 at the Prime Osborn Convention Center.
About JAX Chamber
The JAX Chamber is the business membership organization dedicated to driving quality economic growth in Northeast Florida to make this region the best place to live, work and play. Membership provides the opportunity to connect with and buy from other Chamber members. The connections result in business growth and a more prosperous economy.