As an associate publisher you will consult with business service providers and other small/medium sized businesses local to the North Florida area eager to engage with our firm to generate qualified leads. Using a number of tools at your disposal, you will custom craft marketing campaigns to meet their objectives.
Expect a fast paced environment where training is plentiful and confident self-starters with a competitive need to excel will thrive. The successful candidate will be a positive communicator who is able to meet new people easily and enthusiastically influence positive results for clients. Experienced executives are encouraged to apply. You will further your skills in event planning, social media strategies, electronic newsletters, virtual magazine technology, email marketing, web analytics, print magazine production and video marketing. Only passionate, confident, and eager individuals need apply. This is a consultative process where you are seen as the expert solution provider to your clients.
As a business community leader, you will be very visible on executive boards, professional organizations and be recognized as the person responsible for the entire perception of the ADVANTAGE brand. Once per month, you will write a 400-600 word commentary on your observations in our community. This along with your photograph will be published in our monthly magazine in the “From the associate publisher” column.
Join an organization where your new ideas are welcome and you are empowered to help others succeed.
Established in 2008, Advantage is a growing lead generation firm specifically designed to introduce clients to new customer relationships. Using education as a platform, we facilitate meaningful discussion between entrepreneurs and service professionals. With our proven, multi-faceted approach, we help business owners earn more profits and deliver our clients qualified leads in the process.
- Supervise our editorial team to accomplish client objectives
- Lead business development efforts with B2B clients
- Give strategic direction to project managers to accomplish client objectives. This may include but is not limited to:
- Website designs
- Pay-per-click campaigns
- LIVE event strategy and creation
- Meet minimum sales revenue requirements
- Public relations campaigns
- Online lead nurturing campaigns
- 4 year marketing or public relations related degree
- 4-8 years of experience preferred
- Proficient with understanding modern marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage other team members
Local only, no overnight
- Salary plus commission with six figure earning potential
- Benefits package: paid vacation, holiday, sick, paid time off
Interested candidate should forward resume to: email@example.com